Max Brawn
Points: 12,456, Level: 73 Points: 12,456, Level: 73 Points: 12,456, Level: 73
Activity: 35% Activity: 35% Activity: 35%

Training Exp: 3
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: yes
Fav Supp: meat
My Mood: Mellow
KD5NFW is an elite memberKD5NFW is an elite memberKD5NFW is an elite memberKD5NFW is an elite memberKD5NFW is an elite memberKD5NFW is an elite memberKD5NFW is an elite memberKD5NFW is an elite memberKD5NFW is an elite memberKD5NFW is an elite memberKD5NFW is an elite member

Quote:
Originally Posted by markievicz View Post
Strong pressing mate.
Like the look of them CGBP's
Thanks Alan! Now I need to try them paused with my Bench Daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry19 View Post
Good to see that the staple lift (curls) of any good strength routine has found it's way back into your training!
Damn straight Henry! No curlz no gainz brah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatter View Post
Oops - how did I miss 2 sessions!!

No need to reset your deadlift Rich - dump the rack pulls.

One thing we have to remember is is that us geezers are not capable of doing all the things or things as often many experts may say is needed to gain muscle or strength. They often do not consider age. I'm not saying we cannot do them, just not as often or not in conjunction with other things. For example, they often say to squat 2X per week. Well, combine that with deadlifting and what have you for accessory work, well, it's just too much for some body parts, especially lower back. Heck, even benching takes alot out of your back.
I think I may be losing form by not pulling from the floor often enough. Even at lower weights I think I may benefit more. But now that my squat is getting back over 300, which is heavy for me, it might start to affect my deads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moeheep View Post
2 good sessions Rich, take a page from my book, give it a week or 2 more before you change things up.....
Not gonna change up a lot Marvin. Most likely just reduce volume a tad.
KD5NFW is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook