Max Brawn
Points: 4,291, Level: 41 Points: 4,291, Level: 41 Points: 4,291, Level: 41
Activity: 37% Activity: 37% Activity: 37%

Training Exp: 2 years
Training Type: Wendler 531
Fav Exercise: The Compounds
Fav Supp: Dead Animals
My Mood: Lurking
dzarello is a lifting beastdzarello is a lifting beastdzarello is a lifting beastdzarello is a lifting beastdzarello is a lifting beastdzarello is a lifting beastdzarello is a lifting beastdzarello is a lifting beastdzarello is a lifting beastdzarello is a lifting beastdzarello is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenrisulfr View Post
Likely working the muscle kind of fixed it. Just make sure form is on point when you deadlift again.
I hope thats what it was.
Thnx Fen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Hope that pump doesn't continue to bother you. I get those from creatine and have to take taurine.

Nice squatting!
Pump seems to be coming and going, but not bad. I am no longer taking creatine.
Thnx Steve!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatter View Post
I would think a massage would help with it. Perhaps a visit to a good chiro would also be of benefit. I go for regularly scheduled monthly massages as it works great for ironing out the knots which always build up.

Glad you were able to squat at all tho and that you stopped at your prescribed. Nos ense taking unnecessary risks.
A massage would be good, but I think I'm going to try either the Agile 8 or Limber 11 by Mr. DeFranco. DeFrancos training is a bit cheaper than a massage.

Thnx Jim!

I just want a place where I can be left alone to get strong and work off some aggression.
-Dave Tate-

The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it.
-Michelangelo-

dzarello is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook