Points: 6,253, Level: 51 Points: 6,253, Level: 51 Points: 6,253, Level: 51
Activity: 10% Activity: 10% Activity: 10%

Rocky - Legends Champion!
Training Exp: 12 years on and off.
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat/Bench/Dead
Fav Supp: Whole Milk
My Mood: Mellow
Randoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenrisulfr View Post
I don't like that pause at knee deadlift. Doesn't sound safe. Big bench press volume! Ever get the leg drive figured out?
Meh, my leg drive is so/so. I need to work on it. Got a nice chance to play around with foot positioning with all that benching though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Big iron. Stay strong.
Thanks Hombre!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravimolasaria View Post
Strong work all around Randoja ... Keep up the great work buddy ...
Thanks Ravi.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatter View Post
I'm with Fen on the paused pulls. I don't get it how it will help a deadlift, other than turning it into a rack pull. I asked the Crew and they also don't do them and never have - and said never will.

However, Dave (Paradox) does them and seemed to think they helped his deadlift. So, I hope you reap some benefit from them as well.

Crazy good volume on bench Rando!!
Thanks Jim, honestly bench is feeling strong, I've got my grip 2 fingers wider than I have in the past, it seems to be working. On the deads, they are in all the sheiko cycles I've done. I basically go with it since it's worked so far. I do feel like they help you work through sticking points, especially at the knees.
www.puruslabs.net
www.unbreakablegear.com <--Save 10% on apparel with coupon code MAB10!
Meet PR's:451/270/501 Best Total: 1212@181
Randoja is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links