LindenGarcia18
has no status.
Max Brawn
Points: 8,417, Level: 61 Points: 8,417, Level: 61 Points: 8,417, Level: 61
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

Training Type: 5x5
Fav Exercise: One arm dumbbell rows.
My Mood: Happy
LindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beast

Quote:
Carbs are good, especially since you said you aren't gaining fat. Honestly, more carbs are great for gaining if you're body can handle it, and obviously yours can.
What's the difference between me and other people then?

Quote:
A trained muscle adapts to hold more fluid and glycogen as part of the adaptive response to training. This has a lot more to do with the fact that not every lb you gained is actually muscle, as opposed to it being a result of your carb intake.
Ahh right I see. So rather than thinking some of those pounds are glycogen, and some are muscle, its actually that every pound you gain contains both.

Quote:
I could gain 10lb in 2 days from eating carbs, but that's only because I'm completely carb depleted from my diet. If you aren't already carb depleted then adding a few more grams won't really have much effect on water retention.
Few more grams of what? Carbs?

I think I'm getting it now.

Thanks man
LindenGarcia18 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook