View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 12:00 AM   #1115
ravimolasaria
ravimolasaria
Wanted to be as strong as a polar bear ...
Max Brawn
Points: 20,835, Level: 90 Points: 20,835, Level: 90 Points: 20,835, Level: 90
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Training Exp: 10
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Whatever makes me strong
My Mood: Yeehaw
ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LtL View Post
JByrd Squat Cycle Week 1
Cambered bar squats
Bar x lots x 2
Band stretches as hips were very tight. This continued through the next few sets.
60kgs x 5 80kgs x 5 100kgs x 5
Add belt
120kgs x 5
Add briefs
150kgs x 5 half squats 180kgs x 5 better but not depth
200kgs x 5 there or thereabouts
Add loose wrap
215kgs x 4 Hit depth on maybe 1 rep.

First rep was OK, second I saw spots, third I was seeing more spots, fourth I was blacking out. This is due to the gear but also because I am losing upper back tightness. As I lean forward, I black out a little.

Reps in briefs and belt
160kgs x 8, 8 Was due one more set but was feeling so sick I had to take the briefs off

Was destroyed at this point but JB had ordered more squats!

Raw paused squats
No belt
80kgs x 5, 5, 5
Went lighter on weight and made sure I held a solid 3 count pause

www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qBKLyOBafQ

JB warned me this would be hard. I miscalculated just how hard reps in gear are! Top set should have been 5 reps with 3 in the tank. I could have done those reps but the gear and losing my upper back arch had me almost passing out. No bueno.

This session was the closest I've come to losing my food in a long time. I also have a quad pump. This feels weird but I kind of like it

Back on Friday for bench press.
Great working big Al ... just missed a chance to record "lose your food" PR ... Doing some monstrous work ... And yes thanks for sharing the pics ... Hope it was fun ...

Share with Facebook