Brawn
Points: 1,396, Level: 20 Points: 1,396, Level: 20 Points: 1,396, Level: 20
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

Training Exp: 3
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift and Bench
Fav Supp: Food
My Mood: Inspired
Bear is a consistent contributorBear is a consistent contributorBear is a consistent contributorBear is a consistent contributorBear is a consistent contributorBear is a consistent contributorBear is a consistent contributorBear is a consistent contributorBear is a consistent contributorBear is a consistent contributorBear is a consistent contributor

Well tonight was one of the worst nights of lifting I have ever had. I didn't feel too bad when I arrived and the goal was to get 3x3x425. Warm up went ok but when I got the to the first working set it felt so heavy and impossible to lift. I really can't explain it so I backed down to 415 and was able to complete 2 other ugly sets. I just didn't have it tonight and I am really hoping it was just a fluke. Did manage some close stance squats and wider stance but even those felt like crap. On the way home it felt like I was hit by a truck so my CNS may be off some. Planning to do my bench aux Thurs so hopefully my body responds. It is nights like this that really humble you.
Bear is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook