View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013, 12:36 AM   #2422
ravimolasaria
ravimolasaria
Wanted to be as strong as a polar bear ...
Max Brawn
Points: 26,313, Level: 96 Points: 26,313, Level: 96 Points: 26,313, Level: 96
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

Training Exp: 10
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Whatever makes me strong
My Mood: Yeehaw
ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterace View Post
Big congrats Ravi! Way to smash out another meet PR???(not positive it's a PR CAUSE YOU DIDN'T SAY!! ! Keep up the awesome work bud!!!!!!
thanks Jay ... my meet PR was 145kg / 319 lbs last year before my shoulder injury .. Getting back to that level ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by markievicz View Post
Apologies Mr. Ravi, I didn't know you had a bench only meet last weekend. Well done on the win, and also great to see you passing in the iron bug to others.
Top stuff as always
thanks Sir Alan ... Apology ... Why ... ? Just trying my bit to get maximum good lifters to participate in meets. It will definitely increase the competition level ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Silverback View Post
Congrats on the win! 142.5kg is solid in my book brother. Take care of that shoulder, and rest up!
GT Barbell
thanks Mr. SB ... maxing out with your warmup wts. ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatter View Post
I bet you were in a better groove on the 3rd attempt. Amazing benching performance Ravi!!
thanks super Jim ... Not amazing but average when considering the wts. MABians pick up ...

1 members found this post helpful.
Share with Facebook