Max Brawn
Points: 5,091, Level: 45 Points: 5,091, Level: 45 Points: 5,091, Level: 45
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 2-4 years 2 serious
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Romanian Deadlift
Fav Supp: Food
My Mood: Inspired
I WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master memberI WILL is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatter View Post
DEADLIFT DAY

As the great Fazc once said, and in tribute to Steve's F-Bomb thread, Fuck me Sideways!

This is a tribute really to the power of Ark 3. I have been popping them like candy the last few days, as per Al's advice, to help with my forearm repair. Well, they have also helped me recover from Tuesday's heavy squat session really fast. They really are the next best thing to steroids, as their website claims. I can now understand why many guys choose to juice. I never will, but I get it. My diet and supplements have good control of my inflammation on an every day basis. Add Ark 3 into the mix and I'm off to the races.

460 felt, relatively speaking of course, like an empty bar. Never before has it felt that way. I am now really confident 500 will be owned soon, when I can say that about 460.

This session was worthy of a Squatter jig 'n Jive after the final set!

Deadlift
Raw
135 X5
225 X3
315 X2
Add Liquid Chalk
365 X2
405 X1
425 X1
460 X1
Add VG's For Rep Work
425 X5
405 X5
385 X12 Wow!
365 X5
365 X9
See - I'm a good boy and did my rep work!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxMiqxeVDyY

The F*Bomb!! Eeeks, my ears. Man oh man, just nice and strong deadlifting Jim. Jig 'n Jive? Thinking a possible supplement line by Squatter?

MAB Sponsored Athlete

My Website: Nutrition Beast
I WILL is offline   Reply With Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Share with Facebook