Max Brawn
Points: 7,486, Level: 57 Points: 7,486, Level: 57 Points: 7,486, Level: 57
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: lifting since 12yrs old
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Squats, Bench, Deadlifts
Fav Supp: Vitamins/Minerals
My Mood: Cool
muscle_g is a dedicated contributormuscle_g is a dedicated contributormuscle_g is a dedicated contributormuscle_g is a dedicated contributormuscle_g is a dedicated contributormuscle_g is a dedicated contributormuscle_g is a dedicated contributormuscle_g is a dedicated contributormuscle_g is a dedicated contributormuscle_g is a dedicated contributormuscle_g is a dedicated contributor

Default MG's quest to the Platform in 2014!!!

Hey everyone hadn't been on here much and really been inconsistent with my posting and training has been hap hazard. But now I am getting everything back on track. I have decided not to compete again this year and wait until next year to get back onto the platform. Gonna take the rest of this year to train and get strong again and bust up a big total(well big for me lol) next year.

Been doing a lot of bodybuilding training but I am gonna get back into some powerlifting training. Since I'm not planning on competing any this year I want to build up my strength before I get back into all of the lifting gear. Right now I am gonna be doing a lot of raw benching and squatting and deadlifting in a 1ply pair of power pants because my hips has really been bothering me. Also I am doing cardio every session because looks is another one of my main concerns right now also.

Here's my weekly training split
Mon- Bench
Tue- SQ/DL
Thu- Speed Bench
Fri- SQ/DL accessory(this may get pushed back to Saturday's some weeks)

Best Lifts
625/450/500 Geared
405/315/475 Raw

Training log
http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16621
muscle_g is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links