has no status.
Max Brawn
Points: 3,726, Level: 38 Points: 3,726, Level: 38 Points: 3,726, Level: 38
Activity: 33% Activity: 33% Activity: 33%

Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift/Squat
Fav Supp: Skittles
My Mood: Cheerful
Henry19 is a lifting beastHenry19 is a lifting beastHenry19 is a lifting beastHenry19 is a lifting beastHenry19 is a lifting beastHenry19 is a lifting beastHenry19 is a lifting beastHenry19 is a lifting beastHenry19 is a lifting beastHenry19 is a lifting beastHenry19 is a lifting beast
Default Welcome to the asylum: Henry's Log

Wazzzzzuppppp!

I'll keep track of my training in here. My goals for powerlifting for the next academic year are as follows:

@175lbs
550 Deadlift
455 squat w/ wraps, 435 squat raw
275 Paused Bench

I'm looking to compete in the 165 lb class, but I think I need to put on another 5-10 lbs of muscle before I can start being competitive at the national level in the USAPL. Achieving national glory hardly motivates me, but I feel as though it gives me direction and keeps my ego and thought process (wrt training intensity/volume) in check.

Oh, and I chose the title "Welcome to the Asylum" because I feel it portrays me as a person. I am very much an anomaly based on societal expectations for my age and occupation (19 y/o college student); I lift heavy weights, scream and tend to have different hobbies and expectations than my classmates.

2 members found this post helpful.
Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links