Points: 5,526, Level: 47 Points: 5,526, Level: 47 Points: 5,526, Level: 47
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

Tournaments Won: 1

Training Exp: 1 year+
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Xtend
My Mood: Twisted
SeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dray View Post
Regarding the article itself... it's just the same old bullcrap, slapped together as a slightly differently polished turd.

Oh, and pathologising clean eating, as an actual disorder? Fark you, you sensationalist, auto-parroting halfwit.

Jeebus. The irony of these, to coin a term, "sheeple"... is amusing.
It can be a disorder. People force themselves to eat bland food while constantly craving "tasty" food. Eventually they break and binge eat like crazy, which can have a negative effect of metabolic capacity. I think the alternative of just being flexible and tracking your food instead of obsessing over "clean" and "dirty" foods is a much better alternative for overall health. The article says whole foods, micros and fibre are still important, they aren't giving you a license to eat whatever you want.

my 2 cents,.

1 members found this post helpful.
Share with Facebook