View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013, 03:25 PM   #220
Tannhauser
Tannhauser
reads long boring books
Max Brawn
Points: 128,383, Level: 100 Points: 128,383, Level: 100 Points: 128,383, Level: 100
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Training Exp: 30+
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Front squat
Fav Supp: Creatine. C'est tout.
Tannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteDreams View Post
All kinds of gains Tann.

Brings to mind small POS cars I've drove, kind of fun for a day but wouldn't want to live with one.

Sort of like a cheap bleach blonde barely 18 hooker with an open mind but vastly differing political views and some ticklish herpes.
You wouldn't fit in most of the cars on our list .

I'd say most of those cars are pretty OK to live with, especially the Audi TT, which is built like a panzer. Personally I hate wallowy, unmaneouvrable, unrefined, characterless, gas-guzzling SUVs/saloons. Better the hooker than her bloated momma .

A friend of mine has the Subaru Impreza 'sportswagon' PPP. Now that's a really good compromise: reasonable ride, but handles like it's on rails, goes like a rocket, and you could fit a fridge in the back of it.

As some say over here when it comes to cars: 'German or Jap, the rest is crap.'

"The proper study of mankind is books" - Aldous Huxley

Last edited by Tannhauser; 08-10-2013 at 03:28 PM.
Tannhauser is online now   Reply With Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Share with Facebook