Thread: Nutrition help!
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 12:46 PM   #4
big_swede
big_swede
Strongman
Max Brawn
Points: 32,028, Level: 100 Points: 32,028, Level: 100 Points: 32,028, Level: 100
Activity: 24% Activity: 24% Activity: 24%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Cable flyes
Fav Supp: Celltech
My Mood: Yeehaw
big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpmanRugs View Post
My metabolism is ridiculiously fast, annoying and very expensive sometimes lol!

I do feel recovered when I'm eating a bit more (obviously eating cleanly) and I was gaining strength, and even was at the start of my cut, but now I don't feel so strong at all. Just seems to have dropped.

I think you're right in terms of recovery, I won't become a fatty and my BF % won't really increase because of my work load, but recovery and taking care of my body has to come first. I can be mad strong without having to be aesthetic as such (I think this is a bother for me based on my eating disorders and mental illnesses in the past), so long as my BF stays pretty low (Not bodybuilder low, but you know what sort of low I mean)
Im the same and I know how expensive It can get. Also I know you will have to eat very very dirty to became fat, considering all your activity I think its very unlikely! =)

Share with Facebook