Thread: Nutrition help!
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 12:34 PM   #2
big_swede
big_swede
Strongman
Max Brawn
Points: 33,857, Level: 100 Points: 33,857, Level: 100 Points: 33,857, Level: 100
Activity: 35% Activity: 35% Activity: 35%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Cable flyes
Fav Supp: Celltech
My Mood: Yeehaw
big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!

Quote:
I feel great at the weight I am now, and felt even better at 202lbs! At 202lbs (It was a drastic increase, about 14lbs in approximately 2 months, and not tracking anything, just going off what I felt) I felt fantastic
You say it yourself here. You are a tall fella at 6'2 and have long limbs, I have the same body composition and I guess you have a high metabolism aswell?

Also you are a ballplayer and a lifter, If I were you, I would just eat eat eat! Try to focus on recovery instead of what you weigh. Do you feel recovered when you play or at the gym? Are you gaining strength? Make that your priority at the dinner table and I think things will pretty much come together by itself.

Share with Facebook