Okay, so I've just read this article I found on here
And was wondering if anybody has tried it? If i'm being truthful I get very bored with bulking / cutting diets, so this is perfect for me. I hate not seeing strength gains and size gains, and yet on this cut (I feel like I've cut a bit too drastically, and too fast) and I feel like I've lost a little strength.
I wanted to drop some bodyfat, and at first I felt great eating really well and cutting my calories, and now I feel less excited by it (despite being an overly motivated person) and craving a lot more. I want to see size increase, but stay lean and lose fat. I think right now I'm around 10%, but I want to be 8% by the season I think. Trouble is, I feel great at the weight I am now, and felt even better at 202lbs! At 202lbs (It was a drastic increase, about 14lbs in approximately 2 months, and not tracking anything, just going off what I felt) I felt fantastic, but I felt different on court and like I was a step off (Could be due to lack of playing ude to moving house and working mad hours / finishing my dissertation and my exhibition).
I don't really know what I want to do with my nutrition right now, although I feel like I have answered my own question perhaps?
So to break it down:
- I get bored easily with bulking and cutting
- Felt great eating loads and being heavier
- Felt fantastic at the start of my cut, not so excited now (Carbs weren't drastically low, around 150-200 grams because of my work load)
- Eating disorders from my past have me a bit dubious about consuming larger amounts of fat, despite the fact I know exactly what I'm doing.
- I feel a million times better on court and off when I'm at my strongest, not when I'm lower strength / low fat. Bit of a catch 22 really as I want to be mad lean too.
I know what I'm doing guys I promise, just a bit confused and need help refocusing with it really.
Any help? Maybe this was just me venting, I dunno really.
Thanks for reading this junk lol!