Brawn
Points: 1,377, Level: 20 Points: 1,377, Level: 20 Points: 1,377, Level: 20
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

Training Exp: 3
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift and Bench
Fav Supp: Food
My Mood: Inspired
Bear is a consistent contributorBear is a consistent contributorBear is a consistent contributorBear is a consistent contributorBear is a consistent contributorBear is a consistent contributorBear is a consistent contributorBear is a consistent contributorBear is a consistent contributorBear is a consistent contributorBear is a consistent contributor

Finshed off week 3 of the big program and I can tell you it has been very hard but also rewarding. I was able to do deficit DL's on Friday for the entire workout and used 2-20lb chains on all sets to help with my lock out. After 5-6 sets of 5 I did a 2 reps @ 495 plus the chains from the floor to finish off the day. Before I started PL 4 months ago 525 was my PR with a lot of hitching and now I can do over 525 multiple times. My form wasn't great on the deficit 's but for it is pretty tough to get down there comfortably. Yesterday was a great bench day with working sets 3 X 6 @ 270 and then close grip 3 board which I was able to work up in the 380 range for 3 sets of 6. I was pretty spent but I completed the skulls crushers and full range close grips to finish the day. I can tell my strength is getting better and looking forward to when I can unlease the PR's
Bear is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook