Max Brawn
Points: 13,670, Level: 76 Points: 13,670, Level: 76 Points: 13,670, Level: 76
Activity: 46% Activity: 46% Activity: 46%

Training Exp: On and off for 15 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
My Mood: Doubtful
Soldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master member

Thanks guys. I'm feeling very positive at the moment.

I think I have a short term goal, but it's an odd one; I want to be Bane. For Halloween, that is. I want to make Tom Hardy look like shit in comparison, which actually won't be hard. I'm already bigger and have comparable body fat levels to Tom in the movie. I want to be bigger than bane but more ripped than Tom from Warrior. Not sure if I can pull that off by Halloween, but I'm going to try.

I didn't train today. The gym closes fairly early on the weekends and the wife and I had to go look for houses. I'll go tomorrow and tear it up.

Steak burritos for dinner. They were fantastic, so I'm going to write out how I made them because I'm a little buzzed right now and I'm bored.

I used sirloin steak. When I do steak for sandwiches or burritos I always grill it as a whole piece then slice it afterwards. that makes it more tender as long as you leave it pink or even red in the middle. It's best to let steak rest for at least 5 minutes before you slice it. That way it holds in more juice than if you just cut it up right off the grill. After slicing up the steak I put it in a mixing bowl and mixed it up with brown rice along with some cheese and picante sauce, which I prefer to salsa.

I then took this mixture and poured it into my tortillas, rolled them up, then poured a mixture of salsa and cheese (microwaved together then stirred up) over the rolled burritos. I like burritos like this. I call them restaurant style because if you go to a Mexican restaurant that's how you'll get them.

Anyways, today was one of those dieting days where you know you probably didn't lose any fat, but probably didn't gain any either, and I'm of with days like that, especially on the weekend.

Training and mowing tomorrow, so hopefully I can have a low intake day and lose some fat too.
Goals-
Win.
Soldier is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook