Max Brawn
Points: 14,155, Level: 77 Points: 14,155, Level: 77 Points: 14,155, Level: 77
Activity: 44% Activity: 44% Activity: 44%

Training Exp: On and off for 17 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
My Mood: Inspired
Soldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master member

Weight check- 231.6

It's amazing what you can do in just a few days when you don't have to worry about your lifts. I even had quesadillas for dinner last night, but I've just been eating a bit less at every meal and it's paying off.

I forgot just how sore I can get. Powerlifting makes your joints ache, which is one of the things I was getting tired of, but right now every muscle in my body except my upper back and biceps are so sore that most of my muscles are actually tender to the touch. It's not comfortable, and I can't wait for my body to get used to this so I won't be so utterly sore.

Today, Saturday, is supposed to be an epic training day. I'll do 5x5 deadlifts then hit my legs, upper back, and biceps all in one session. I wrote out my training plan yesterday and I'm pretty excited with it. Because most of my training will be done at a well equipped but busy gym I left the workouts vague, more like a general outline that allows me to choose what movement to do based on what equipment is available at the time.

Share with Facebook