JBrown
has no status.
Brawn
Points: 2,060, Level: 27 Points: 2,060, Level: 27 Points: 2,060, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
My Mood: Relaxed
JBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutty View Post
Friday 7/19/2013

Tried something a little different with squats today. Did some singles and a couple doubles with pauses to try to get my setup more consistent and to get more pop out of the hole, so far I was happy with the results.

Squat - 225x3, 275x2, 275x2, 275x1, 315x1, 315x1, 315x1, 365x1, 405x1. Was in there with another kid he is nice and works his butt off but he kept talking and I really made him butthurt when I went above 315 which kind of was awesome

Straight Leg DL - 135x8, 135x8, 185x8, 185x8 - Was one set away from completely bleeding out on my shins. I really focused on holding the bar on my shins to the point where my lats were getting worn out, I've noticed I've had a problem with my deadlifts drifting forward as well.

Diet:

The diet hasn't been good since last night. I've been offered free fast food this whole time and it's something I've been trying to say no to, luckily I don't have a lot of money to just buy some whenever.

I'll call it my cheat 24 hrs. I'm going to low/no carb until Monday and eat plenty of veggies and meats and hopefully lose some of the bloat before Monday's weigh in.

Work went bad today because lack of communication and a gross lack of respect for me. Our new GM is getting moved to another store and they are moving the assistant GM that I've made good friends with to another store. Bringing in a new GM and instead of having an assistant GM we will have another regular manager. If they do not give it to me I'm turning in my keys and telling them I only want to be a driver.

Just keeping a positive outlook on life. I've been having a lot of negative thoughts and questioning some things lately but oh well.

Successful people do what they have to do whether they feel like it or not.
Good work, Cutlet. I'm proud of my shin scars as well. Blood and sweat makes men but tears are for pussies
JBrown is online now   Reply With Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Share with Facebook