View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 08:57 PM   #9
JBrown
JBrown
knows who he is and does not sweat hypocrisy - 180 lbs 40 years old...1200 or die!!!!
Brawn
Points: 1,335, Level: 20 Points: 1,335, Level: 20 Points: 1,335, Level: 20
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: Dos anos mas o menos
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Visualization/Focus
My Mood: Relaxed
JBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributorJBrown is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier View Post
I don't think there's any money involved. The Army has tons of intramural teams. I have a buddy on the all-army basketball team and he basically spends 1-2 months a year playing basketball as his primary job. Powerlifting is, of course, not as big as basketball and therefore not as big of a time commitment (also not as well funded), but it shouldn't cost me any money to take part, and I'll be able to travel to different competitions with the team.
I'd take on gunfire for that opportunity.

Please know I don't mean that. I respect your service tremendously, my dad fought in WW2. I was too much of a pussy to join.
JBrown is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook