Max Brawn
Points: 2,065, Level: 27 Points: 2,065, Level: 27 Points: 2,065, Level: 27
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Greek Yoghurt with honey
My Mood: Lurking
TobesLCFC is a dedicated contributorTobesLCFC is a dedicated contributorTobesLCFC is a dedicated contributorTobesLCFC is a dedicated contributorTobesLCFC is a dedicated contributorTobesLCFC is a dedicated contributorTobesLCFC is a dedicated contributorTobesLCFC is a dedicated contributorTobesLCFC is a dedicated contributorTobesLCFC is a dedicated contributorTobesLCFC is a dedicated contributor

Mpwt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuytrider View Post
I train at Hotbody's Gym which is very close to the city centre. It is 100% a bodybuilder's place but it is very near my apartment and most of the time the equipment I wish to use is available.

If you're really concerned about the deadlift, you can do it on a different day to your heavy squats but it seems as if you heavy squat almost each session (which is awesome btw). As the more experienced guys on here will tell you, when your squat is motoring along, your deadlift will ultimately get stronger too.

If you are concerned, perhaps prioritising it one day a week is an option but this is totally up to you. Maybe you don't want to mess up your squat, it's a balancing act to be sure
Thanks for the advice. I think I'll do it at the beginning of the week as I'll be fresher. I'm not competing at the moment so I'm not that concerned. Are there any meets to compete in near Leicester? There are a lot of decent gyms in Leicestershire in general. My mate from school trains at the Warehouse gym which looks insane. Is Hotbody's owned by Darren Ball? There are some good gyms in Loughborough.
TobesLCFC is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook