is Strong(er)
Epigenetically Gifted
Max Brawn
Points: 1,825, Level: 25 Points: 1,825, Level: 25 Points: 1,825, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlifts
My Mood: Inspired
The_Big_Sleep is a lifting machineThe_Big_Sleep is a lifting machineThe_Big_Sleep is a lifting machineThe_Big_Sleep is a lifting machineThe_Big_Sleep is a lifting machineThe_Big_Sleep is a lifting machineThe_Big_Sleep is a lifting machineThe_Big_Sleep is a lifting machineThe_Big_Sleep is a lifting machineThe_Big_Sleep is a lifting machineThe_Big_Sleep is a lifting machine
Default Testing out an Epic Purus Stack: Muscle Marinade, D-Pol and Slinshot!

Purus Labs Stack: Muscle Marinade, D-Pol, and Slinshot

Big thanks to Purus Labs and Randoja for this opportunity to log these three products!

About Me:
-Currently bulking and training to improve my powerlifting totals
-24 years old, 6'1", 154lbs
-Been seriously training for about 10 months after I had some setbacks due to health issues
-Current Lifts: Bench-170lbs, Squat-250lbs, Deadlift-355lbs
-I follow an IF-style eating regimen

What I will assess during this log:
Muscle Marinade--Taste, performance benefits, pumps/blood flow, recovery, cognitive benefits

D-Pol--Any changes in strength/size, joint health, libido, and overall well-being

Slinshot--Will take this twice daily (one serving with each meal) with at least 100g of carbohydrate (as well as protein and fats).

I'm starting both the Slinshot and D-Pol tomorrow (Tuesday the 10th of July) and will be starting Muscle Marinade next week. I'll be back to log my initial impressions and my training for the week. Time to get strong and put on some size

Team HALEO Rep
‡Echo in Eternity‡

http://www.haleo.com/

Like Us On Facebook: http://tinyurl.com/HaleoFB

•A mind too active is no mind at all•
The_Big_Sleep is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links