Max Brawn
Points: 12,864, Level: 74 Points: 12,864, Level: 74 Points: 12,864, Level: 74
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

Training Exp: in 3rd year
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Food
My Mood: Cheeky
MikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite member

I want to get to the point where 3/4/5 and a BW Clean and Press are everyday lifts I can hit anytime I want to. I also want to lose the belly so that it looks like I actually lift. I have been heavy and only semi strong my whole life. So my goal is a good total, but also the fitness and athleticism to look good with my shirt off at the pool and be able to do anything I want to do like a strongman contest or powerlifting meet any given weekend whenever I feel like it, not just when I have "peaked" to be able to even be respectable. All this by 50 years old. I hit 50 January 2015, a year and half from now. Then see how long I can maintain that level of strength and fitness.

For me, that means more discipline than anything else. Becoming disciplined enough to reach my goals will be transformational for me as I tend to give in to my vices way too easily.

Best meet lifts: Sq 150 Kg (330 lb), Bench 120 Kg (264), DL 160 (352) @89 Kg (197)
Best gym lifts: Sq 375, Bench 280 (pause), DL 385 @205 or less
Goals: 3/4/5
Goals beyond my wildest dreams, 600 Kg raw total, 200/160/240

Hack away at anything which isn't essential. Do what you love, and do it often. Fazc.

Everything competes for recovery so more assistance is not always the best idea. miked96
MikeM is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook