Thread: builking diet
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013, 12:34 PM   #3
SecondsOut
SecondsOut
posted a post in this thread. He did posting to you.
Max Brawn
Points: 1,960, Level: 26 Points: 1,960, Level: 26 Points: 1,960, Level: 26
Activity: 15% Activity: 15% Activity: 15%

Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Oxidane
My Mood: Lurking
SecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by trig2 View Post
new to the this site looking for a good builking up diet iam 6f2 and iam 18.6 st looking to get to about 19.52st em don't like fish or salad or cheese lol . don't no how to work the nutrient caloric need to calculate up the foods that I need . need daily meal plan thanks
welcome to the site.

you know, you're not actually asking a question here. what specifically are you asking for?
  • appropriate amount of calories to consume?
  • how much of those calories should come from carbs, fat, and protein?
  • which types of foods are good sources of these nutritents?
  • help writing a specific meal plan based on your stats and your diet needs?

dude, that is a LOT to ask from someone. nutritionists get paid to do all that. you're gonna need to do a good chunk of the work yourself, bro. start by looking for articles on those topics on Muscle and Brawn: Articles | Muscle and Brawn Bodybuilding, Powerlifting and Muscle Building.
if you can't find anything, I guarantee we have several threads posted on each topic: Muscle and Brawn Forums - Search Forums

then if you can't find what you're looking for, try Googling it. then come back and ask more specific questions.
SecondsOut is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook