Max Brawn
Points: 3,936, Level: 39 Points: 3,936, Level: 39 Points: 3,936, Level: 39
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Training Exp: not enough
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: deadlift
Fav Supp: coffee
My Mood: Buzzed
syn is a lifting machinesyn is a lifting machinesyn is a lifting machinesyn is a lifting machinesyn is a lifting machinesyn is a lifting machinesyn is a lifting machinesyn is a lifting machinesyn is a lifting machinesyn is a lifting machinesyn is a lifting machine
Default Starting Over

Skip this and Go the next Post if its too long!

So I'm starting over again after a few injury's.
These injury's have been on and off over the years.

In august of last yeah during a sparring session, My knees & right foot started to hurt really bad, there was no snap or any direct injury the knees, they had just gotten worn out. & I had broken toes at different times that were effecting my feet. right knee & foot are the main issues,
& couple of little things with my right arm

So I took some time out from Martial arts.

At the end of September I took part in a project run by JC Deen & Steve Alverson, The idea was to get a group of skinny guys & set them up with a program to help them gain as much muscle as possible in a short amount of time.

at the start of the program I weighed 149lbs, by Christmas I weighted 168lbs, then program ended - but I continued on into the end of January and gained a few more lbs.

a death in the family and few other issues in my life stopped me training for a bit. And I returned to martial arts in late February, but this issues with my knees & foot returned, and I was weight training less intensely.

so for the last while I was trying juggle Martial Arts & Weight Training, work & family life which has worked out for me and I have struggled to do well at both together Which has resulted in me missing the last few weeks of training.

After going through my log book I took note of the fact that my legs improved significantly on on Steve & Jc's program, which Is why I have decide to repeat the program

I plan to log my lifts & Macros here.
syn is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links