is Yosif Zhelyazko Lynch
Max Brawn
Points: 8,127, Level: 60 Points: 8,127, Level: 60 Points: 8,127, Level: 60
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 4
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Protein Powder
Kuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_bigmuscles View Post
Lifting log is here: http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/pri...ak-strong.html

Right now, I'm trying to eat carbs throughout the day. I want to gain mass and carbs are king for mass gain.

But, when not actively bulking, I do push carbs off to the end of the day. So breakfast, lunch, and snacks are no/low-carb, then I'll have some simple sugars right before training, and a shitload of carbs with dinner and dessert. This is mostly because carbs tend to make me lethargic (food coma), not because I particularly believe in "backloading" or anything.

To be honest, bulking up to 200 is probably not a good idea right now. I'm already sitting at 25% BF if not more, and I'm definitely going to fatfuck myself with this bulk. But it will motivate my buddy to lose weight, and he's never really been in shape, so it's worth it.
I made the mistake of getting fat and it took ages to get it off so be wary! I was 215 at one point last year and after a vacation where I was 207 pounds, I was horrified by how fat I was so I've lost 30 pounds since last August. You're probably not a big guy (like myself) if you're 175 and 25% so I would reconsider. It's great that you want to help a buddy like this and speaks volumes about you as a friend but for your own sake, I would think twice. You'll probably end up at 35% bf at 200 and this is not what you need!

Pity I couldn't act as a 'ringer' for you because I'd get back to 200 in about 8 weeks (at 179 now)!

Getting it done one session at a time.
Kuytrider is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook