gets psyched for ab wheel
Max Brawn
Points: 3,064, Level: 34 Points: 3,064, Level: 34 Points: 3,064, Level: 34
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

Training Exp: about a year
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: meat
mr_bigmuscles is a dedicated contributormr_bigmuscles is a dedicated contributormr_bigmuscles is a dedicated contributormr_bigmuscles is a dedicated contributormr_bigmuscles is a dedicated contributormr_bigmuscles is a dedicated contributormr_bigmuscles is a dedicated contributormr_bigmuscles is a dedicated contributormr_bigmuscles is a dedicated contributormr_bigmuscles is a dedicated contributormr_bigmuscles is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by linedriver465 View Post
Will be following! Looks like we weigh about the same and I'm trying to bulk up to about 200 again too lol. However I track my shit religiously. Would you mind linking to your lifting log.

Looks like you prefer eating most of your carbs and calories in the evening/ post training?
Lifting log is here: http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/pri...ak-strong.html

Right now, I'm trying to eat carbs throughout the day. I want to gain mass and carbs are king for mass gain.

But, when not actively bulking, I do push carbs off to the end of the day. So breakfast, lunch, and snacks are no/low-carb, then I'll have some simple sugars right before training, and a shitload of carbs with dinner and dessert. This is mostly because carbs tend to make me lethargic (food coma), not because I particularly believe in "backloading" or anything.

To be honest, bulking up to 200 is probably not a good idea right now. I'm already sitting at 25% BF if not more, and I'm definitely going to fatfuck myself with this bulk. But it will motivate my buddy to lose weight, and he's never really been in shape, so it's worth it.

Log
mr_bigmuscles is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook