gets psyched for ab wheel
Max Brawn
Points: 2,947, Level: 33 Points: 2,947, Level: 33 Points: 2,947, Level: 33
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: about a year
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: meat
mr_bigmuscles is a dedicated contributormr_bigmuscles is a dedicated contributormr_bigmuscles is a dedicated contributormr_bigmuscles is a dedicated contributormr_bigmuscles is a dedicated contributormr_bigmuscles is a dedicated contributormr_bigmuscles is a dedicated contributormr_bigmuscles is a dedicated contributormr_bigmuscles is a dedicated contributormr_bigmuscles is a dedicated contributormr_bigmuscles is a dedicated contributor
Default Race to 200

So a buddy of mine (we'll call him Ishmael) weighs about 240. I weigh right around 175. We've decided to race to see who can get to 200 first. As part of that race I'm going to log my weight (duh), eating (for as long as I can stand it), and neck/waist ratio. I'll log his weight too, but nothing else since it's not like I watch the guy eat. I don't count calories or nutrients because that shit drives me batty, and all weights & measurements are pre-cooking. A "portion" is fist-sized (my fists, obvs).

Now it might seem a little unfair that I only have to gain 25 and he has to lose 40, but I figure he'll drop 10 right away just from cutting out booze and excess carbs, so we'll be just about even. Plus I've always had difficulty gaining weight. It took me since March to go from 155 to 175 and I'm just barely hanging on to 175.

WEIGH-INS 6/26

MrBigmuscles 173.6

Ishmael 242.0

Log

Last edited by mr_bigmuscles; 06-26-2013 at 03:07 PM.
mr_bigmuscles is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links