View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 07:24 PM   #6
bgben3
bgben3
has no status.
New Brawn
Points: 2,245, Level: 28 Points: 2,245, Level: 28 Points: 2,245, Level: 28
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

bgben3 has made some very good postsbgben3 has made some very good postsbgben3 has made some very good postsbgben3 has made some very good postsbgben3 has made some very good postsbgben3 has made some very good postsbgben3 has made some very good postsbgben3 has made some very good postsbgben3 has made some very good postsbgben3 has made some very good postsbgben3 has made some very good posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by afraziaaaa View Post
I eat pretty clean as it is. I might be able to cut out 500 calories by just dropping half a weight gainer shake/day and going with straight protein instead. That would cut out about 130g carbs. I'll try that for now and see how I feel at around 4500.
Thinking this is a good start if you are already eating clean. Figuring out calories for maintenance, or to lose weight or to gain weight, is a trial and error thing that almost everyone has to figure out as an individual. There are not many people that can follow the same diet and get the same results. So I don't think there is a good calculation for this. You just have to figure out you body
NGA Natural Pro Body Builder
bgben3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook