Brawn
Points: 508, Level: 10 Points: 508, Level: 10 Points: 508, Level: 10
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 1 Year
Training Type: Wendler 531
Fav Exercise: Bench
Fav Supp: Food
My Mood: Relaxed
Jen_Zarello is a consistent contributorJen_Zarello is a consistent contributorJen_Zarello is a consistent contributorJen_Zarello is a consistent contributorJen_Zarello is a consistent contributorJen_Zarello is a consistent contributorJen_Zarello is a consistent contributorJen_Zarello is a consistent contributorJen_Zarello is a consistent contributorJen_Zarello is a consistent contributorJen_Zarello is a consistent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5kgLifter View Post
Haha, thanks.

Yeah, these were a godsend of a find, prior to that I had to keep rigging stuff up...one of the "rigs" was just a cloth shopping bag and although the handles and the strength of the bag held up, the weight plates slid about inside it making it dangerous and that was at only 25kg.

Then I rigged up a woven rope set-up around a DB handle but the thing refused to stay central and made it more complex than it needed to be, adjusting for movement left and right whilst lifting...

...so, yeah, glad I came upon these.

I can see how both scenarios could end badly. I may have a try and rig something up just to see if it's something I wanna keep doing. I can see how the eagle loops would be a god send.

Share with Facebook