Max Brawn
Points: 13,587, Level: 75 Points: 13,587, Level: 75 Points: 13,587, Level: 75
Activity: 39% Activity: 39% Activity: 39%

Training Exp: On and off for 15 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
My Mood: Doubtful
Soldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master member

I make the best freaking wings. You guys have no idea. Seriously, I feel sorry for everyone in the world other than my wife and myself, because we get to eat the wings I make.

I've had a thought recently about my weight. I lost 10lb in a little over a week by eliminating carbs. Since then I haven't been able to lose weight, but I also haven't been training very much (Just fallowing Smolov as written. No worries, I'll be training my ass off come Tuesday). So I'm thinking that what I'll do is maintain my weight (or maybe just lose a little) in the next 4 weeks, then do another quick run of low/no carb dieting for a week or 2 to lose another 5-7lb really quickly, then get back to maintaining my weight and training hard.

It seems to me that if I can keep losing 5-8lb every few weeks and maintaining between these short runs then in the next few months I can slowly get down to my goal while also maintaining/gaining strength.

For now the plan is to try to survive Smolov. I'll cut as hard as I can while continuing to eat carbs and training squats 4 times a week, then after this mesocycle I'll do a quick keto run.
Goals-
Win.
Soldier is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook