afraziaaaa
has no status.
Max Brawn
Points: 2,927, Level: 33 Points: 2,927, Level: 33 Points: 2,927, Level: 33
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Whey Protein
afraziaaaa is a lifting machineafraziaaaa is a lifting machineafraziaaaa is a lifting machineafraziaaaa is a lifting machineafraziaaaa is a lifting machineafraziaaaa is a lifting machineafraziaaaa is a lifting machineafraziaaaa is a lifting machineafraziaaaa is a lifting machineafraziaaaa is a lifting machineafraziaaaa is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kag94 View Post
Well I figured it was finally time to pick an insane site to begin a journal. Some backstory. Last year for football I gained thirty lbs over the summer to get to 195. The bad part was walking up stairs. The good was 7000 cal a day. I maintained that weight after season and sorta recomped til February bringing my strength up. This is when I became interested in powerlifting. Since I had a cruise for senior trip I figured it was time to lean out and see what I created over the past year. After three months of fun dieting I reached a pretty conditioned 165~170(depends). I maintained almost all of my strength on the big three. I've maintained that weight for the past month. I recently retested my maxes:
Squat:395
Bench:235
Deadlift: 455
My height is 5'11" since I haven't stated it
Right now I'm just messing around with different lifting ideas. One I'm giving frequent squatting and benching a shot right now and so far I'm loving it.
If you have any additional questions feel free to ask.
Real strong at a young age! Are you following any sort of program as far as your training goes?
afraziaaaa is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook