Max Brawn
Points: 14,526, Level: 78 Points: 14,526, Level: 78 Points: 14,526, Level: 78
Activity: 55% Activity: 55% Activity: 55%

Training Exp: On and off for 17 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
My Mood: Inspired
Soldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master member

Weight check- 231.5. Considering that I started consuming carbs again only a few days ago, I'm happy with that weight. It's a hell of a lot better than 242, and I can see the difference in the mirror.

I'm starting to nail down my diet. I need more protein. A LOT more protein than I've been getting. It's protein that keeps me full, and it's being full that allows me to keep the calories down.

My new favorite dinner is steak (purchased when I was still planning to follow the original diet) and baked potatoes with butter and cheese. This and homemade hamburgers are all I've had for dinner for the last 4 nights. Plenty of fats, carbs, and protein. Plenty of everything, but I'm still losing because of my overall caloric intake.

I'm going to be continuing to use protein shakes throughout the day to keep me full, then I'll eat basically whatever I want for dinner. As long as I keep my intake down during the day and keep my dinners homemade, this should keep my intake low enough to continue to slowly and steadily lose weight while I'm doing the 15 week long Smolov cycle, while consuming plenty of carbs to get me through the tough, heavy sessions that are to come.

Share with Facebook