afraziaaaa
has no status.
Max Brawn
Points: 2,927, Level: 33 Points: 2,927, Level: 33 Points: 2,927, Level: 33
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Whey Protein
afraziaaaa is a lifting machineafraziaaaa is a lifting machineafraziaaaa is a lifting machineafraziaaaa is a lifting machineafraziaaaa is a lifting machineafraziaaaa is a lifting machineafraziaaaa is a lifting machineafraziaaaa is a lifting machineafraziaaaa is a lifting machineafraziaaaa is a lifting machineafraziaaaa is a lifting machine
Default Training 6/19

No video today, but had a great session. Forgot my elbow sleeves and my belt, but the spirit overcame.

Squats:
Worked up in singles to a new PR of 535. My previous PR of 525 was with a belt, so I feel pretty good about this. My training partner said my form looked great, so I think the knees out deal is going to work out well for me. I did feel like I had to sit the bar higher on my delts though, but that may have just been because I didn't have my belt. Honestly at the PR weight, I thought I was going to get stapled to the floor. Stupid brain, haha.

Sumo DL:
These were supposed to be for speed, but I haven't done these since high school. We worked up to 405 and my last rep was about the speed of molasses. Definitely felt them in the hips and especially hamstrings. Will keep these in for sure.

Assistance:
Pull down abs - 130x20, 160x3x12
Good morning - 225x10, 275x7
Seated hamstring curl - 215x15, 285x15
Standing calf raise - 225x20, 300x2x9, 330x6

Fin
afraziaaaa is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook