Max Brawn
Points: 6,104, Level: 50 Points: 6,104, Level: 50 Points: 6,104, Level: 50
Activity: 81% Activity: 81% Activity: 81%

Training Exp: 2 years
Training Type: Wendler 531
Fav Exercise: Squats/Deads
Fav Supp: Food
My Mood: Lurking
dzarello is a master memberdzarello is a master memberdzarello is a master memberdzarello is a master memberdzarello is a master memberdzarello is a master memberdzarello is a master memberdzarello is a master memberdzarello is a master memberdzarello is a master memberdzarello is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatter View Post
Do you count the weight of the bar on the Meadows Rows? Thanks for the suggestion of them last week, as I am going to try them. I figure using the fat end of the bar where the plates go on makes them more difficult.

Well done on the rep PR on the OHP. Those are hard to come by. Do you ever do any push pressing?
I do not count the weight of the bar. I just throw the plates on and get to rowin'! Using the fat end of the bar is where John Meadows recommends. I feel they have helped my lats, upper back and grip strength increase.

Thanks for the support! I have not tried PP in a long time. I was recently looking/reading more about it on LiftBigEatBig. Talking about more explosion from the hips and not so much from the legs. Going to practice it with just the bar next week during my off week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Off Road View Post
That's what it's all about RIGHT THERE. Keep things simple, get stronger, and learn what works and what doesn't. I like your journal and will be checking back often.
Keeping it simple is what seems to work. Why make it complicated?
Thanks for checking in OR. The support is really appreciated!

I just want a place where I can be left alone to get strong and work off some aggression.
-Dave Tate-

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
-Eleanor Roosevelt-

dzarello is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook