Max Brawn
Points: 4,421, Level: 42 Points: 4,421, Level: 42 Points: 4,421, Level: 42
Activity: 43% Activity: 43% Activity: 43%

Training Exp: 2 years
Training Type: Wendler 531
Fav Exercise: The Compounds
Fav Supp: Dead Animals
My Mood: Lurking
dzarello is a lifting beastdzarello is a lifting beastdzarello is a lifting beastdzarello is a lifting beastdzarello is a lifting beastdzarello is a lifting beastdzarello is a lifting beastdzarello is a lifting beastdzarello is a lifting beastdzarello is a lifting beastdzarello is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by afraziaaaa View Post
Thanks a lot brother. I've gotta say, it felt a lot lower than it looks in the video. That was the first time I took video of myself and my training partner had been telling me that I would sometimes cut my squats short just by a hair. He had also been telling me that I need to push my knees out, and to be honest I had NO IDEA exactly how to do that until yesterday when it just clicked that it means to push my knees out with my hip abductors. I tried it with 135 for a rep or two and was able to get lower in the hole and keep my shins more vertical. This could be a breakthrough for me. We shall see once I video my next squat session.
Glad you had a breakthrough. Hopefully that is what you are looking for. The angle of your videos it was a little hard to tell. Keep at it. You'll get it. I'm still working on my form and will continue.

I just want a place where I can be left alone to get strong and work off some aggression.
-Dave Tate-

The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it.
-Michelangelo-

dzarello is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook