Max Brawn
Points: 13,523, Level: 75 Points: 13,523, Level: 75 Points: 13,523, Level: 75
Activity: 34% Activity: 34% Activity: 34%

Training Exp: On and off for 15 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
My Mood: Doubtful
Soldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master member

Sorry for the lack of posting. My computer is messed up, so I have to use my wife's. Yesterday was very frustrating. I like this diet, but evidently my body is even more sensitive to carb deprivation than I thought. Yesterday I was almost pinned by 325 on squats. I feel weak and tired when I'm lifting. I had wanted to leave the belt and wraps off for these sessions as much as possible, but it's just not going to happen unless I lower the weights way down.

I'm going to stick with the plan for now, at least for the next few weeks, then I may have to move on to a diet that doesn't limit my carbs. Here's what I did yesterday, and what I'll do again later today.

Squats-
45x5
45x5
135x5
185x5
225x5
265x8
265x8
265x8
285x5
305x2
305x2
325x1

I used wraps for most of the "heavy" sets, but I left everything off for the last single. I didn't need freaking equipment for a measly 325, but damned if I didn't just barely get it up. Pathetic. Frustrating. I feel lost. I drop a few pounds, leave the carbs out for a week and all of a sudden my squat drops 100lb?

If I keep getting weaker as the weight drops I'll switch things up, but if I stay around where I am I may just stick with it in hopes that once I bring the carbs back in the strength will come back too.
Goals-
Win.
Soldier is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook