Points: 10,234, Level: 67 Points: 10,234, Level: 67 Points: 10,234, Level: 67
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Urban Sniper Champion!
Training Exp: A few
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: T-Bomb II
My Mood: Aggressive
Trevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tannhauser View Post
Just to add, here's a link to 'The National Council Against Health Fraud' website (appears to be a sort of offshoot of Quackwatch, and therefore firmly in the enemy camp as far as high-fat enthusiasts go).

Consumer Health Digest, September 22, 2011

Again, none of this in itself discredits his arguments, but it's always good to know the background of people offering health advice, and any potential conflicts of interest.
As he himself states, disagreeing with the establishment often results in being discredited and even accused of malpractice. I would venture to guess that a more appropriate name for the "Council Against Health Fraud" could easily be renamed the "Council to Punish Doctors who Don't Tow the AMA/FDA/USDA Line."
Trevor Lane is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook