Max Brawn
Points: 9,293, Level: 64 Points: 9,293, Level: 64 Points: 9,293, Level: 64
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 7
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Probably seated row
Fav Supp: Anabolic Pump
My Mood: Inspired
emekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by jespin03 View Post
Hey MenAce, You honestly think if I win this Ab carver Pro with a clean diet and good exercise routine, it will help me get a pak like your's? By the way like always looking good in the pic. I hope one day I'll look that good. Then my wife of 31 years will stick around another 30 or more.lol. Keep up the good work, your Rican Bro
Jespin!!! wassup bro!

First off, congrats on 31 years of marriage. That's amazing. May God bless you guys with many many more.

Honestly Jespin, YES!! You know that I am a real stickler for diet and exercise. Diet and exercise + this ab carver pro are the key to reaching your goal physique.

You will probably get a pak better than mine because I don't have an ab craver pro! lol

Always nice to have you drop in Jespin

www.EmekaOkammor.com

Philippians 4:13
"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

Luke 1:37
"For with God nothing shall be impossible."

Ronnie Coleman Signature Series V.I.P. Athlete

www.thesimplefitness.com
emekajokammor is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook