Wants more milk!
Max Brawn
Points: 4,508, Level: 42 Points: 4,508, Level: 42 Points: 4,508, Level: 42
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Skwattzz
Fav Supp: Milk
My Mood: Tired
OHDL is a lifting beastOHDL is a lifting beastOHDL is a lifting beastOHDL is a lifting beastOHDL is a lifting beastOHDL is a lifting beastOHDL is a lifting beastOHDL is a lifting beastOHDL is a lifting beastOHDL is a lifting beastOHDL is a lifting beast

BBOD, I have a question about my dad. He's 51 and has a hip/lower back problem that has scared him off squats/deads all together. Infact he's almost scared of progression and does not want to lift more when he can because of fear of injury. He has only started to work his legs at all ( Leg curls/ Leg Extensions) he doesnt have an actual program to follow and i wonder if you could recommend one or exercises he should do. Also i have a sister with cerebral palsy and wheelchair bound who needs help getting in the car ect. Im at college most of time so it leaves my dad alone to help my sister so i know increased strength would be very beneficial to my dad but he does not want to progress past a certain point he just spins his wheels. Any advice on a workout or exercises he should focus on or avoid would be great.

"Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way."

- Christopher Hitchens
OHDL is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links