Max Brawn
Points: 5,069, Level: 45 Points: 5,069, Level: 45 Points: 5,069, Level: 45
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: 12
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlifts
Fav Supp: FOOD
My Mood: Doh
Ramrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterace View Post
If you're seeing a general doc, request to see an endocrinologist!
Not always true. The endocrinologist I went to was a D-Bag... Wouldn't do anything for me and try to tell me my marriage could be the cause... Then he compared me to a Female and himself. When I had my levels checked I was just over the bottom number. But I have lab done for a few years ago showing where I should be. It was like 200-1100.. I was 220 and a few years back I was 750.. Figured I would go back and see another endocrinologist next year. Point of all this... You may need to see more then one to get it fixed correct...

Also don't fall for the 1 shot a month shit. You want 1 shot a week.. With having 1 shot a month or even every two weeks. Your levels go up and down way to much and makes things worse. You'll feel great for 1/2 of the time and crappy the other half. Every week shots keep level levels...

Ramrod is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook