Max Brawn
Points: 4,436, Level: 42 Points: 4,436, Level: 42 Points: 4,436, Level: 42
Activity: 19% Activity: 19% Activity: 19%

Training Exp: 3
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Meat, Milk,
My Mood: Sleepy
skids is a lifting beastskids is a lifting beastskids is a lifting beastskids is a lifting beastskids is a lifting beastskids is a lifting beastskids is a lifting beastskids is a lifting beastskids is a lifting beastskids is a lifting beastskids is a lifting beast

Cheers for the support falers, Yeah I got hold of PayPal and they can't do much because it has gone on for more than 45 days. I got hold of our local police department and they can't do much, they will have to get hold of interpol but its not serious enough for them. I tried to get hold of the Vonore police department but they wont answer their phone. Shame on me for being trusting, he has a website and everything. The chap in question is.....

asdfdsafsadf

safdsdf

I can't do much else but name and shame. If you are a biker in TN, be warned, take your bike somewhere else. If you are from further afield and are riding Deals Gap and have some bike trouble, push your bike to another shop. If you are involved with the american classic motorcycle racing be warned, he's a snake. Apparently he has US dragbike titles, he may have stolen them too.

One Pissed off Kiwi, Cheers Nath.

Last edited by BendtheBar; 05-20-2013 at 07:54 PM.
skids is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook