View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 03:26 PM   #1
big_swede
big_swede
Strongman
Max Brawn
Points: 33,362, Level: 100 Points: 33,362, Level: 100 Points: 33,362, Level: 100
Activity: 21% Activity: 21% Activity: 21%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Cable flyes
Fav Supp: Celltech
My Mood: Yeehaw
big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!

Default Weight gaininig supplement (GAINER DRINKS) reviews

I use gainers to get my cals in. Ive tried my way through different brands lately and will sum up my thoughts here.

I prefer gainers that gives me 1000 cals or more each serving.

Gaspari Real Mass, gets you just above 1000cals and it a good one. No nausea or getting to "full" after a serving. I can eat again within one hour after I drink it.

Taste is ok, I only tried chocolate and Its a bit to sweet. Very thick when mixed in a shaker but not to sweet so easy to get down.

8/10, gets the job done.

Mutant Mass

Tastes like soap mixed with caugh syrup. Hard to mix in a shaker, a blender is to prefer. I did not like this and finished it quickly (all 15 lbs!) since it tasted horrible! Got me to full and killed my appetite too.

4/10, Tried once, gets the calories in but nothing I will buy again.

Serious Mass This one is mean and brutal. Leaves one full and nauseaus after a serving, it contains 250g carbs together with 50 grams of protein so its pretty massive! Gets the job done but its very sweet and killed my appetite for hours.

6/10, OK.

Mass Freak Just got this one and its promising. Tastes ok and dont gets to thick. Includes a lot of good stuff like glutamine and BCAA's together with 50grams of protein and carbs thats not only sugar.

So far I like it and its a 8/10.

Last edited by big_swede; 05-13-2013 at 03:32 PM.
big_swede is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links