Points: 5,586, Level: 48 Points: 5,586, Level: 48 Points: 5,586, Level: 48
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Tournaments Won: 1

Training Exp: 1 year+
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Xtend
My Mood: Twisted
SeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machine

Here is my take

Find your daily caloric maintenance
add 300 cals
divide the calories between 1g protein per body lb 2g carbs per body lb and rest into fats. This can be mitigated depending on how you respond to each macro.

get a dry morning weight, after a week weigh yourself. If you added .5-1lbs your in a good spot keep going if you didnt add any weight add 200 cals. this consistently over a year gives you 24-48lbs of added mass. its all about consistency This is a lifelong project, whether your competitive or just staying in shape.

follow this protocol for 4 weeks.

For one week halve your carbs and have 2 zero carb days(non training days). This helps your body drop some water/fat and prepare your body to use carbs more efficiently.

The mirror is also your friend watch that as well for changes.
Keep track of strength progression as well.

repeat the cycle and make adjustments.

When it come to gear and change of hormones the macro side of things changes. I feel most naturals don't need more 1-1.2 g of protein per body lb, this would change for a guy with extra assistance and i have not really dived into the neck of the woods.

Share with Facebook