LindenGarcia18
has no status.
Max Brawn
Points: 7,437, Level: 57 Points: 7,437, Level: 57 Points: 7,437, Level: 57
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Type: 5x5
Fav Exercise: One arm dumbbell rows.
My Mood: Happy
LindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beast

Quote:
In my opinion if you're eating more food than your body needs to pack on muscle, you're also going to pack on some fat. Unless you're a super genetic freak or on the juice then there's really nothing you're gonna be able to do about that. You should just be happy that you're getting stronger and making progress in the gym! Who cares if you get a little pudgy?

Depends what your goals are, and who you are as a person.

Granted, allot of the powerlifters won't be as bothered. Getting stronger is likely their main focus rather than looking super cut.

If your doing both though, lifting to be strong and to look good, then it is a pretty big deal if you start looking fat. in my opinion.

If you look the reverse of what you want to look like for a year, then whats the point?

Two people I watch on youtube, both natural lifters, and they stay lean all year round.

I've been very afraid of fat gain myself, but what I'm doing now seems to be working. I haven't put any fat on as of yet, I'm confident now I won't get pudgy while doing my bulk.
LindenGarcia18 is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook
Sponsored Links