Max Brawn
Points: 9,293, Level: 64 Points: 9,293, Level: 64 Points: 9,293, Level: 64
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 7
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Probably seated row
Fav Supp: Anabolic Pump
My Mood: Inspired
emekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Silverback View Post
What up Em, here's my question...

What is you ultimate goal in bodybuilding? How does affect your personal life (not obligatory), and why doesn't Amy have a log on here...lmbo
SB!! wut up big homie!

My ultimate goal has changed over time as i have grown. I used to say my ultimate goal in bbing was to get on the Mr. O stage and compete againt some of the worlds best bber's.

But as i have matured, so has my thought process. I realized, that is a desire a dream that i am working towards. My ultimate goal is to fulfill my potential in this sport. Not just on stage but off as well. I want to one day look as good as i ever will, help others achieve their best, and have solid sponsorship for what i bring (Already blessed with that, RCSS).

bbing has affected me personally in a way that is positive. I can't even think what i would be doing if i wasn't into bbing??? lol. Honestly, bbing before my wife got into competing was a strain on our relationship. She could not understand why I HAD to have protein or why I HAD to train for 2 hours or why I HAD to push get my sleep. But then she got into the sport and it was like an epiphany, lol. She then understood and bbing became less of a strain and more of a joint effort. We diet together, we run through pounds and pounds of protein together, we train together. My wife used to feel like i was choosing the gym over her but now we choose the gym together and i'm loving it.

Another way that bbing has affected my life is that i don't have very many friends, if any, that are not into this sport somehow or someway. This sport, as well as religion, has helped mold who i call friend. I don't have very much in common with people who are not into this or at least understand it. People who don't understand what this sport is about, the dedication, the sacrifice, the commitment, etc then they seem to think "Its not that serious"

Why Amy doesn't have a log here? lol! She's a FaceBooker. I told her that it's not very many females that train how she does and i think people would be interested in her logging. But, she seems to think that a female squatting 275lbs is no big deal

www.EmekaOkammor.com

Philippians 4:13
"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

Luke 1:37
"For with God nothing shall be impossible."

Ronnie Coleman Signature Series V.I.P. Athlete

www.thesimplefitness.com
emekajokammor is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook