Brawn
Points: 1,415, Level: 21 Points: 1,415, Level: 21 Points: 1,415, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 4 Years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Food
My Mood: Mellow
Palmer is a consistent contributorPalmer is a consistent contributorPalmer is a consistent contributorPalmer is a consistent contributorPalmer is a consistent contributorPalmer is a consistent contributorPalmer is a consistent contributorPalmer is a consistent contributorPalmer is a consistent contributorPalmer is a consistent contributorPalmer is a consistent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenrisulfr View Post
Home called they wondered how the shrugs went. Lolol I kill myself sometimes. Amazing chins!
Took my a second to figure out what you meant but then realised what I said about the shrugs. Thanks man, really trying to just ramp set them from now on because I feel like the more chin strength to more pressing strength, back strength, grip strength and arm size. Overall best exercise that can be done for arms IMO. And upper body in the pulling category. 5/3/1 does a good job at really hitting home that these big compounds are not to be ignored, which I think is a big reason that Wendler has people do 5+ sets /higher volume on these exercises just to get his point across. Then there's people (including me) who are all over his articles like WHAT ABOUT SINGLE JOINT EXERCISES YOU HATE THEM... and he's such an ass in his replies.

/rant
Palmer is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook