Hunterace
Hunterace
is mental!!!
I'm quitting next week!
Max Brawn
Points: 17,242, Level: 83 Points: 17,242, Level: 83 Points: 17,242, Level: 83
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Default Motivation, Help and Thanks!!!

First off, I'd like to thank MAB and all it's excellent members! The positive support and motivation I, and I know others receive, is second to none!
I personally wouldn't be lifting at all anymore without MAB and all of your support! I, like everyone have obstacles to overcome, and thanks to everyone for keeping me going!
I'd like to encourage any members that are struggling with form or unsure they're doing things correctly, for a long injury free lifting future, to post vids of your lifts. The advice I've been given has transformed what I was doing, which was crap and without doubt leading to injury, into much more efficient and safer lifting. I have no doubt that the great members here can help you if you're having any issues!
I'd also like to encourage the more experienced members to post their lifts to show others how its done. These vids are always helpful!

And finally, I'd like to thank Btb for his help in making me a better lifter and person. I know he's helped more people than I could count, and he runs the best lifting site around!!!

~~~2 Chronicles 15:7 ~~~
But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded.

!!!MY HEAD HURTS!!!
My Training Log
http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/sho...734#post494734
Hunterace is online now   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook