is fucking fear in the scaredy hole.
Resident Poop Doctor
Max Brawn
Points: 4,413, Level: 42 Points: 4,413, Level: 42 Points: 4,413, Level: 42
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Lard
My Mood: Yeehaw
ElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machineElementalVirago is a lifting machine
Default Shopping for the modern muscular woman

Shopping for clothes has become somewhat of a futile effort, and not just for pants anymore. Used to be I could just pick out almost any small or even medium shirt and take it home without even trying it on. Now I need at LEAST a large to fit my chest, arms and shoulders, but then the rest of it is way too baggy instead of being nice and form-fitting and I end up looking like I've wedged myself into a pup tent.

I fully realize and acknowledge that I have done this to myself, so I'm not looking for sympathy. But still. Aren't there other 40-yr-old middle-management professional women out there that have 14 biceps and torsos shaped like an upside-down piece of candy corn that need career wear? A quick peruse of the innernets shows that there is a market for this but all I can find are workout clothes.

Time to make friends with a tailor. Either that or learn to love Lycra.

I know that 99.9%* of all the folks on here are guys so I don't really expect a solution. I just wanted to vent.

*this statistic is completely made up and is not representative of any scientific empirical studies.

"If someone tells you something is easy and they can't explain how to do it, it's not easy." --Steve Shaw

ElementalVirago is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook