Shaolinkiwi
Shaolinkiwi
Back to square 1
Ground Zero Training
Max Brawn
Points: 3,328, Level: 35 Points: 3,328, Level: 35 Points: 3,328, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

My Mood: Busy
Shaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
No need to apologize Kman. You're handling this well. I'd rather you post it here and get feedback. Never apologize for an honest question.

With that said, I will send my mother to Ohio to have a talk with you if you use this ****.

I'll make you a deal...give it to me, and I'll trade you $50 in protein. I'll give the product away on the forum as a logging opportunity.

I can't stop you from running it. And I won't hate you if you do. I will be concerned and disappointed. But if you do run it, it can't be logged here.
WOW - Awesome who wouldn't take that up at your age K-Man.

- Deserves 4 Fantastic offer BTB

If you dose this high enough you could well end up with geno if you don't have a proper PCT in place.

Patience K-man wait till your older. Remember the Turtle vs the Rabbit

T-Alpha Log - CURRENT
http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/sup...alpha-log.html

Crom, I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. Valor pleases you, Crom... so grant me one request. Grant me 1500+! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!
Shaolinkiwi is offline   Reply With Quote

Share with Facebook